Friday, April 29, 2016

Shea Butter?!

To start off, I must say shea butter is life!!! 
This is a MUST have item for myself everyday and now my boyfriend has joined in on my shea butter obsession! Shea Butter is soo moisturizing without any added chemicals, fragrances or artifical colors. I can apply this on in the morning and it will literally keep wherever I applied, moisturized throughout the day. I use it for my face, hair and entire body. My skin just soaks up this stuff and I cant live without it. I've included more info on the added benefits of shea butter below:  

  • Anti-Aging
  • Anti-Wrinkle Soften Heel with Crack-free feet
  • Natural sun screen
  • Achieve even tone skin, eliminate pigmentation curve
  • Reduce Blemishes & Scarring
  • Anti-Inflammatory agent
  • Raw natural Shea butter Prevents Dry hair and scalp
  • Eliminate Scalp Irritation from dryness or chemical processing
  • Protect hair from weather damages – dryness, humidity & wind
  • Natural (Face & Whole Body) moisturizer
  • Relief from dry skin, including extreme dryness like Eczema
  • Excellent after shave moisturizer
  • Helps prevent skin rashes, ideal for baby diaper rashes
  • Reduce pregnancy relate stretch marks
  • Helps reduce acne
  • Helps treating Rheumatism and muscle tension when used as massage

I buy shea butter directly from Ghana, Africa. I ONLY use unrefined shea butter and I like to make a whipped butter for easy application. If you would like to purchase you may email me at sheenagipson@gmail.com


Pictures will be up soon!

No comments:

Custom Search